Sunday, October 12, 2008


So, I just finished reading Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and though it is not nearly as addicting as Twilight, it was pretty good. BUT I didn't know it was the first book of an unfinished trilogy! I should check to make sure that I only read FINISHED series! I hate waiting for new books to come out! Anyway it was pretty good and I recommend it :) Reading is not very healthy for me cuz I neglect my responsibilities and don't move for hours. I stayed up till 4 this morning to finish it! ( Im somewhat lacking in the self control department)

1 comment:

ms. persiflage said...

Unfinished? So, she's still writing right? You really should check that out- I mean you almost died waiting for Breaking Dawn. What are you going to do?! I brought a book down here, it's the second one in my series and the third one is at home. Unfortunately, I won't get to read it for another 7 days! I should have just brought it!!!