Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ok, well my mom is telling me that I really need to put something new on my blog...
so here is what I've got: pictures of my laundry room being tiled
( I know I know, try to contain your excitement:) )
Tiling is one home improvement thing that Jon and I are pretty professional at. We have a nice tile saw and Jon is good at making fancy cuts. I do the planning (and buying) and the actual laying. We have actually had this tile for 2 years now and have just been putting it off. BUT I am dying to have cabinets and a counter top in there, so it was time to get to it! I will put picts. on when I have it grouted and the cabinets and washer and dryer in.

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

I'm impressed. You are like the most handy woman I know. I'm jealous that you know so much. But then again you have definately worked for it! I looks really good!!

ms. persiflage said...

Cool!! I'm calling you when I get a house :)