Sunday, April 12, 2009

OK !!! SO FINALLY I HAVE TIME TO UPDATE THIS THING WITH MY NEWS...
WHICH IS NOW VERY OLD NEWS BUT ANYWAY...
I am pregnant, and its most likely a boy (99% sure) and his name is probably Max David Weimer... although Maxton is also being considered.. --any comments???-- I found out January 17th at about 1 in the morning - my stomach had felt funny for a few days so I thought I had better take a test to put my mind at ease (didn't think there was half a chance I was actually pregnant!) it was immediately positive, so I went and bought another test of a different brand (hey there is a 1 in 10,000 chance that its defective) Well, the new test was also positive so I freaked out a little bit. Jon was very very excited, I called him into the bathroom and just pointed at the test.... he jumped around a little and yelled I think :) We weren't planning on having kids until I could quit my job (in like 2 years) but weren't being as careful as we could have been (eww over share) ANYWAY it has taken a few months for it to feel real, but now that my stomach is starting to stick out it seems possible that there is a little person in there. I am 17 weeks along, and I have been very lucky - only really sick 2 days and just tired the rest. I do love to eat though... hopefully that goes away after I have him or I may be HUGE :) I waited a long time to tell everyone, especially the people I work with ( I only told them the first of April!) in case something happened to him, and because I wanted to know exactly how me going back to work was going to work. I am very lucky because my mom is quitting her job (actually she already put in her months notice so she can "get ready" lol) and will babysit for me everyday. I am getting really excited to have some hooded towels of my own, they have been my favorite baby item for a long time and I am always buying them for someone else! Jon has his eye on all kinds of baby Nike's and Utes apparel :) I haven't felt him move yet but am also looking forward to that too... I push on my stomach and hold my breath.... but nothing yet.....

5 comments:

The Petersen's said...

OH..... LADY I am SO SO SO SO SO Excited! I cantwait to see him! I can't belive you are having a baby it feels just like yesterday we were sitting in your daddies chair watching Labrinth.. I miss those days! I pretty much miss us! I love your guts!

melbelle41 said...

I am so excited for you! Steph texted me when she found out! I can't wait to see pictures!! Keep us updated :)

Dave said...

AWESOME!!!!

ms. persiflage said...

I love the hooded towels!!

The Petersen's said...

So Facebook is LAME and wont let me comment on your page! I miss You so so so much!! and I saw your picures on your facebook of your cute belly it is so so stinking cute!!

We just found out we are going to have a baby I am almost 2 months and guess what else It is going to be born on your birthday! if thats not fate I dont know what is!